The Steps To Launch
My design process is guided by my clients. Your schedule and timeline dictate the pace at which I work. I am very flexible with the process.
I start by really talking to you and listening to your ideas and concepts; then take your ideas and work with you to create your website. You are very involved with the development process, from beginning to end.
What It Takes To Build A Website The steps:
- Meet & Greet: Get a feel for what you want
- Questionnaire: A rough framework to work from
- Planning: Sketch out rough layout, gather necessary elements such as images, links, logos, etc.
- Development: Put it all together
- Testing: Publish a test website, get feedback from you, make necessary changes
- Launch: Roll out your new website to the world!